Thursday, August 13, 2009


Ok I got that one to post. Even with a picture so it's not too bad. Know I have to decide what I want to use my blogging for. So many of the blogs that I read are my stamper friends so I can post many cards here because I really just copy thier wonderful ideas. I think one of the things that I would like to use it for is to post pictures that I've taken. I got a new cannon camera last month and just love it. I really need to know more about it. I also want to use this as a tool in my weight loss. I hope to post weekly pictures of me. I hate pictures of me but if that is what it takes to get this weight off then that is what I'm going to do. I will get my son to take a picture of me each week wearing the same outfit. I join Curves and plan on going on their deit next month. I need to make a commitment.


The picture that I'm posting tonight is of a girl in a pie eating contest at a local fair. I can't look at this picture without smiling. I have hung this at work and she can take a bad day and turn it around just looking at her. I don't even know her but she has brought me so much happiness. What do you think of her. I only wish that it was blueberry or cherry pie instead of the apple. It would have added so much color.



God Bless

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment